Service Garage Brush Collection Guidelines
Brush collection by the City is generally on Fridays. Be sure to call the Service Garage to get onto the schedule. This program is for large piles of brush. The branches are chipped and stored at the Service Garage until they are loaded up and further processed into mulch for the next year.
Brush Collection Rules:
- Brush piles, large branches (4 feet or longer).
- Brush ends should go with the traffic flow for safe collection by our Service Employees.
- No Vines, No Root Balls, No Ivy of any kind.
- Do not use string or rope for collection for the Service Department.
- Call the City Service Garage for pickup at 440-826-5853.