May 1, 2020 9:00 AM
Covid-19 Update 5-1-2020
With the changes the Stay-at-Home Order issued by Dr. Amy Acton and Governor Mike DeWine, the City of Berea will operate as follows:
1. City Hall business will continue to be by appointment only.
Due to space limitations in the building, we are unable to guarantee the visitors will be able to follow social distancing guidelines. Therefore, please contact the Department or person with whom you want to meet to schedule an appointment.
We request that visitors to City Hall wear face coverings when interacting with City personnel in the building.
Email continues to be the best way to contact us. Email addresses and telephone numbers can be found in the Staff Directory. http://www.cityofberea.org/Directory.aspx
2. Public meetings will continue to be held remotely, through Zoom or other platforms. Most will be also be live-streamed. Please check the public notice for the meeting to determine how to best get access.
3. The Recreation Center and Senior Center will remain closed.
4. Summer events have been cancelled.
5. The outdoor pool will remain closed this summer.
6. Playgrounds remain closed.
7. Youth sports are on hold. We will follow the guidance provided by the Ohio Board of Health to determine what, if any, youth sports programs may be held later in the summer.
8. The food pantry remains OPEN. Please contact Berea Community Outreach if you need assistance during these trying times.
9. Yard waste and bulk trash will be picked up as scheduled by Republic Waste.